Skip to main content

Renewme Skin Clinic Bundang Branch - JUST OPENED!

Renewme Skin Clinic has expended its network by opening up another branch in Bundang. This is the first branch that is not located in Seoul - if you are an expat living in the area, looking for a dermatologist, now you know where to go!






These are exclusive photos taken right after construction was completed, before the grand opening. Now you can visit and see for yourself. ;-)

Some more information on Dr. Choi Woo Jin, head dermatologist of our Bundang branch:




  • Dermatology Specialist, Renewme Skin Clinic Director
  • Halim University of Korea Medical School
  • Halim University of Korea Intern, Dermatology Resident
  • Member of Association of Korea Dermatologists
  • Member of Korean Dermatological Association
  • Member of Korean Society of Beauty Clinics
  • Member of Korean Society for Acne Research
  • Member of Korean Society of Allergies
  • Member of Korean Society of Psoriasis
  • Member of Korean Society of Vitiligo


Dr. Choi was a dermatologist at our Hwagok branch for several years before opening up his own branch. He is a gentle and skilled doctor you can trust. Stop by to receive treatment for your skin concerns!

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...