Skip to main content

Health Benefits of Onion Extract (Juice)


Fruit/vegetable extracts are quite popular here in Korea. But I'm not talking about freshly squeezed juices from a blender/juicer; that sort of thing is a luxury in this country, since the price of actual fruits and vegetables are ridiculously expensive. We buy extracts instead - it might sound like the same thing, but the process and tastes actually turn out completely different.

Some popular extract beverages are pear, pumpkin, grape, etc. A few weeks ago, a colleague and I purchased a box of onion extract because we heard it was good for weight loss. It was a spontaneous decision, but after doing a little bit of research I decided I was happy with my purchase.





This is how all the extracts are packaged; completely sealed to prevent oxidation. The nutritional facts are listed on the back: One packet is only 36 calories, which is very low and does not affect your diet by much.

How it's made: first, the onions are handpicked and harvested in Muan, Jeollado, where the onions are of world-class quality.


Then, the onions are all thoroughly washed and removed of dirt.


Next, the onions are placed in an extractor to be juiced. The temperature and timer is automatically set so all juices are of the exact same quality.


Finally, the juices are moved to a storage tank and boiled at 120 degrees Celsius. The pasteurized juice is then packaged and boxed.



(Source: http://www.muanyangfa.net/)

Since the whole process is revealed online, I can trust what I drink. The taste is pretty good, too; I'm not a fan of raw onions because my eyes sting like crazy, but this has the pleasant savory taste of onion, without making me cry.

Health benefits of onion extract include:
  • Improves blood circulation, lowers cholesterol
  • Prevents heart disease
  • Promotes liver detoxification
  • Vitamins and minerals - good for healthy skin and anti-aging
  • Boosts libido
  • Good for weight loss (low in calories, high in vitamins and protein)

You might want to check some out while you are in Korea - extract beverages are healthy and super Korean, and also a great gift to send to loved ones to show you care about their health!

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...