Skip to main content

Laser Hair Removal in Seoul, Korea

The weather is getting warmer now, which means it's time to start exposing those arms and legs to soak in the sunshine. A dilemma we have each year at the end of every winter, is on what to do with body hair. Since who know's when, body hair has become a big cultural no-no, and the methods of removal have since expanded. Shaving, waxing, creams, epilators... all are rather easy and cheap solutions, but definitely not permanent. The most effective hair removal method would be by laser, which can yield permanent results with just a few sessions.

Though a bit more costly than other methods, laser hair removal is definitely worth it. It leaves your skin smooth and clean, without scarring or rashes. It can work on sensitive skin. If it does grow back, it is much more easier to maintain. It can prevent skin discoloration or pore enlargement from constant shaving/waxing. It's no surprise that laser hair removal is becoming the preferred choice for most women these days.

Some guidelines to follow regarding laser hair removal:

-BEFORE PROCEDURE-
1. Do not tan yourself. Darker skin weakens the effect of the laser and may cause side effects to treatment.
2. Don't wax/pluck your hairs before procedure.
3. If you have dermatitis or any skin disorders, get it treated before hair removal.

-AFTER PROCEDURE-
1. Slight redness/swelling immediately after procedure is natural and will subside shortly.
2. Apply plenty of sunscreen and avoid sunlight if possible.
3. Avoid sauna and alcohol for about 3-4 days.


The procedure is actually quite simple and doesn't require much time. So stop by if you live in Seoul and are looking for a reliable skin clinic to suit your needs!

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for posting.

    I recently found many useful information in your blog. I really appreciate you and your blog and I would like to read your next post. Its very informative information about laser hair removal in Delhi. Laser hair removal is an excellent option to remove unwanted hair and its very effective treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...