Skip to main content

Late Hour Services at Renewme Skin Clinic


One of the best things about Seoul is the nightlife. New York isn't the only city that never sleeps, you know - Seoul is just as vibrant and lively after the sun goes down. Restaurants, supermarkets, clubs, cafes, shops, they're all open until late so you don't need to worry about having to stay indoors after 8, like I've experienced in a lot of European cities! Have you heard of a McDonald's that delivers and is open for 24 hours? Yep, that's right. There are plenty of 24-hour cafes as well, so if you're jet lagged and wandering around the city, or need to take a break from the club, there is always a place to go. Climb up any of the copious hills in the city at night, and you will experience a breathtaking view of Seoul all lit up.

To accommodate to this night-owl lifestyle many people take to in Korea, Renewme Skin Clinic also extends hours to 9:00 PM on all weekdays. That's plenty of time to pop in even after dinner, or after getting off work at 6-7ish. Another scenario: you can pack your day with sightseeing, have your procedure in the evening, then rest for the night immediately after, without having to walk around during the day with a swollen red face. Sounds appealing, doesn't it?

So if you think you're too busy to visit a dermatologist, you might want to reconsider, because Renewme Skin Clinic can probably find time for you. Many thanks to the wonderful doctors and staff who keep our clinics open until late, placing patients' convenient in front of their own free time!

Website: www.rnmeskin.net
Phone number: +82-2-588-7525
Email: renewmeview@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnmeskin (please 'like' us for updates!)
Line: skin0075
Kakao Talk: renewmeskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiesse, Fill in the Essentials for Your Skin

What is Radiesse?

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy Available in Korea - Renewme Skin Clinic

Hyperbaric Oxygen Theraphy is available in all Korean branches at Renewme Skin Clinic! IBEX Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber which reach to 2.0 pressure is available at all branches. We have branches near Myeongdong(Dongdaemun branch), Gangman(Seocho branch), and Jamsil branch in Seoul and Seomyeon branch in Busan. HBOT is available for both patients who get treatment for skin and patients who just want to get HBOT. How does HBOT work? Who are the best candiated for HBOT? We especially recommend Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment to people who..  people who are recovering from surgery - HBOT is very effective to decrease the swelling caused by surgery and help faster recovery people who want faster recovery from skin clinic procedure that has long downtime people who want anti-aging effect Is HBOT covered by insurance in Korea? Some diseases are covered by insurance, some are not covered by insurance. To check the exact information, we recommend to check with the insurance company. These are the...

Mini-Liposuction Blog Post by Dr. Ko Na Young

Here is a blog post written by Hwagok branch head dermatologist Dr. Ko Na Young. The original post, written in Korean, can be read by clicking here . Ever since I was young, I was always concerned about the extra fat in my thighs. My calves were not so bad after I started to work out in my twenties. My thighs, on the other hand, would not budge no matter how hard I exercised. All of the clothes I bought had to fit my thighs more than any other area, and I couldn't wear pencil skirts because they would feel so uncomfortably tight, so I had to stick to flared skirts. Then, about 5-6 years ago, I extracted some fat from my thighs for a fat grafting procedure. Since then I have seen some size reduction that has been maintained until now. I didn't remove a tremendous amount of fat like traditional liposuction (over 2000 cc) - it was just about 150-200 cc from both thighs, but it was still very effective in reducing the size of my thighs. Areas such as the thighs and upper arms...